Helping You Feel Better
People come to therapy for many different reasons. For example, you might feel sad very often and not want to get out of bed and face another day. Or you might feel alone, unloved and worry that you will never have a close intimate relationship. Or you may feel so anxious and stressed that you’re afraid you’ll hit a breaking point. Please know that what you are experiencing is not unusual. Let's face it, life can be very difficult, and we are all doing our best to figure it out. Sometimes we need help along the way, and that is what I provide.
Here Are Some Specific Challenges That I Can Help You With
You may be feeling:
- So sad that you sometimes cry a lot
- Worried constantly
- Like you don't understand why you feel so bad and don't know what to do
- Anxious, angry and irritable
- Confused about memories from your past
- Stuck and unsure how to move forward
Even if you are feeling overwhelmed with feelings like these, therapy can help.
It’s Possible To Start Feeling Better
I have the qualifications to help you through these difficult experiences. I will support you and help you learn the skills to deal with your uncomfortable feelings. I will collaborate with you to find your best way forward and utilize all of my experience, training and education to help you achieve your goals.
Therapy Can Improve Your Life
Therapy can provide the tools and support you need to create a better life. Even if you’re feeling hopeless now, I can help guide you in making lasting, positive change. Therapy can help you:
- Feel excited about your future again
- Heal emotional wounds from the past and learn to make better choices
- Forgive yourself for perceived "mistakes" and understand what you learned from them
- Improve your relationship with yourself and others
- Learn to accept and appreciate yourself
No matter how bad you feel, you have the opportunity to heal your emotional wounds and feel good again. I would be honored to help you do that.