DIVORCE SUPPORT GROUP
Are you going through a divorce, separation, or thinking of divorce? You don’t have to do it alone.
You may be feeling:
- Overwhelmed and stressed.
- Worried about finances, and/or the uncertainty of the family home.
- Sad, angry and resentful or guilty and ashamed.
- Stuck and uncertain how to move forward.
Join our Divorce support group and connect with others who are going through similar challenges.
You will learn:
- How to take control and regain the focus on your future.
- Practical coping strategies to manage emotions and feel better.
- How to talk to your children about your divorce.
- How to take better care of yourself while you go through this difficult time.
Support groups are a great way to experience connection and validation from others going through similar challenges. If you are going through a divorce or considering divorce, our support group can help you gain clarity about your situation and learn skills to help you cope better.
Our group is co-facilitated by two therapists with unique experience in divorce: Dr. Sherry Martyn and Dr. Michelle Logvinsky. Together we provide a nurturing space where people can come together, discuss their challenges and get feedback from two professionals
Come to our group in Santa Monica or Woodland Hills!
To reserve your space in the group please call 424-214-3150 or email [email protected] at least 24 hours prior to the group meeting.
The cost is $40 per group.
Santa Monica Divorce Support Group
Saturday mornings 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Woodland Hills Divorce Support Group
Tuesday evenings, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.