DIVORCE SUPPORT GROUP
Are you going through a divorce, separation, or thinking of divorce? You don’t have to do it alone.
You may be feeling:
- Overwhelmed and stressed.
- Worried about finances, and/or the uncertainty of the family home.
- Sad, angry and resentful or guilty and ashamed.
- Stuck and uncertain how to move forward.
Join our Divorce support group and connect with others who are going through similar challenges.
You will learn:
- How to take control and regain the focus on your future.
- Practical coping strategies to manage emotions and feel better.
- How to talk to your children about your divorce.
- How to take better care of yourself while you go through this difficult time.
Support groups are a great way to experience connection and validation from others going through similar challenges. If you are going through a divorce or considering divorce, our support group can help you gain clarity about your situation and learn skills to help you cope better.
Our group is co-facilitated by two therapists with unique experience in divorce: Dr. Sherry Martyn and Dr. Michelle Logvinsky. Together we provide a nurturing space where people can come together, discuss their challenges and get feedback from two professionals